We’ve had the best luck with our biscuit cutters and this simple recipe. You can see the step by step instructions by clicking here, care of DogTreatKitchen.com.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (you can use another type of flour if your dog is sensitive to wheat)
- 1 cup rolled oats>
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, chunky or smooth (I used smooth this time)
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
Additional flour for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add moist ingredients.
- Knead, roll, and using your personalized biscuit cutter, cut and place on a cookie sheet. We like to use parchment paper to ease the cleanup.
- Bake for an hour. Turn oven off and let dry for a while. Usually Toby and Max know when they are ready to eat.
- Keep for days in the refrigerator.